Monday, January 23, 2012





For once, I want someone to be afraid to lose me. I'm always the one who is terrified of losing the person that I hold close, but I just don't see anyone who would ever fight to keep me in their life.

Someday no one will remember that I ever existed, I wrote in my notebook, and then, or that I do. Because memories fall apart, too. And then you're left with nothing. Left not even with a ghost, but with its shadow. In the beginning, he had haunted me, haunted my dreams, but even now, just weeks later, he was slipping away, falling apart in my memory, and everyone else's. Dying again.



Perhaps it is all my fault. Maybe I loved too much. Maybe I prayed too hard.



1 comment:

  1. I never knew that loving too much is a sin.

    Darling, I won't forget you. Even if one of us disappear, the other one should always remember.

    Someday, someone will come into your life and tell you every thing you want to hear. Don't ever stop waiting.

    ReplyDelete